- What is the Scheme?
- How long will it last?
- Who is eligible?
- Why go SuperFast?
- Why choose Shape Networks?
- Your business can get up to £3000 for faster, better broadband through the Government’s Connection Voucher Scheme.
- The scheme is active in 50 cities across the UK, with each local scheme designed to meet the need of their local area and help businesses to grow and develop.
- The Government has recently announced a £40m extension of the scheme until March 2016 but hurry, the funding works on a “First come, first served!”
- You must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) as defined by the European Commission, a registered charity, a social enterprise or a sole trader that meet the criteria below.
- You are a sole trader or employ between 1 and 249 persons AND
- You have an annual turnover not €50m AND/OR
- You have an annual balance sheet not exceeding €43m
- Your business must be located within the Local Authority Area of one of the Superconnected Cities. All we need is your postcode to check your eligibility. Please note the address provided must be the registered office or trading address of your business.
- You must not have received public funding over the past 3 year in excess of €200.000 (inc. this voucher). Each business can only apply for one voucher. If you are a tenant of a business park or commercial property landlord, additionally you must have the approval of your landlord to proceed with the work.
- Upgrading your broadband brings real business benefits. A better connection can help your business to boost its bottom line by:
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers.
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds.
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions.
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through better services and cloud-based information sharing.
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology like Hosted Telephony to meet your customers’ needs
- 15+ Years of industry experience
- 24/7 x 365 Customer Support
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7 x 365 Connectivity monitoring
- SLAs adapted to your requirements
- Flexibility of contract (12-24-36 months)
- Free Router and Static IP address
Thanks to SuperFast Britain, more than 50,000 UK businesses have benefited from the Connection Voucher Scheme.
Unfortunately, the scheme has now been closed by the UK Government as the £40m budget has now been reached.
However, Shape Networks can still provide businesses looking to improve their broadband with FREE installation.
To find out more about our Connectivity solutions, click here.
You can also read all about the suspension of the connection voucher scheme in our blog post, simply click here.